Les Inégalités Dans Le Domaine De L’Éducation En Turquie
AbstractTurkey faces the challenge of human investment and high inequality in education. The mapping of the country shows disparities by region, by gender, ethnicity, etc., according to the school cycles. Our study then analyzes the Turkish educational challenges in order to interpret and analyze the empirical results.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var in its journal Region et Developpement.
Volume (Year): 34 (2011)
Issue (Month): ()
TURQUIE; ÉDUCATION; INÉGALITÉS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Aysit Tansel, 1999.
"Public-Private Employment Choice, Wage Differentials and Gender in Turkey,"
9913, Economic Research Forum, revised May 1999.
- Tansel, Avsit, 2005. "Public-Private Employment Choice, Wage Differentials, and Gender in Turkey," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(2), pages 453-77, January.
- Tansel, Aysit, 2004. "Public-Private Employment Choice, Wage Differentials and Gender in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 1262, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tansel, A., 1999. "Public_Private Employment Choice, Wage Differential and Gender in Turkey," Papers 797, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Audrey Siew Kim LIM & Kam Ki TANG, 2008. "Human Capital Inequality And The Kuznets Curve," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 46(1), pages 26-51.
- Bob Hancke & Bruno Amable, 2001. "Introduction," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 109-111.
- Thomas, Vinod & Wang, Yan & Fan, Xibo, 2001. "Measuring education inequality - Gini coefficients of education," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2525, The World Bank.
- Tansel, Aysit, 1994.
"Wage employment, earnings and returns to schooling for men and women in Turkey,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 305-320.
- Tansel, A., 1992. "Wage Employment, Earnings and Returns to Schooling for Men and Women in Turkey," Papers 661, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Tansel, Aysit, 2002. "Determinants of school attainment of boys and girls in Turkey: individual, household and community factors," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 455-470, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.