The sustainability of industrial development in Ireland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Regional Studies.
Volume (Year): 34 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953, December.
- J. E. Birnie & D. M. W. N. Hitchens, 1998. "Productivity and Income Per Capita Convergence in a Peripheral European Economy: The Irish Experience," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 223-234.
- Holger Görg & Frances Ruane, 1998. "Linkages between Multinationals and Indigenous Firms: Evidence for the Electronics Sector in Ireland," Economics Technical Papers 9813, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Aidan Meyler, 1998. "Technology and Foreign Direct Investment in Ireland," Economics Technical Papers 9810, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Hobday, Mike, 1995. "East Asian latecomer firms: Learning the technology of electronics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 1171-1193, July.
- Mainwaring, Lynn & Moore, Nigel J. & Murphy, Philip D., 2007. "A regional comparison of enterprise patent holdings: A study of British and Irish data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1655-1665, December.
- Barry, Frank, 2003. "Tax Policy, FDI and the Irish Economic Boom of the 1990s," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 33(2), pages 221-236, September.
- Séan Ó Riain, 2004. "State, Competition and Industrial Change in Ireland 1991-1999," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 35(1), pages 27-53.
- Furman, Jeffrey L. & Hayes, Richard, 2004. "Catching up or standing still?: National innovative productivity among 'follower' countries, 1978-1999," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1329-1354, November.
- Frank Barry & Holger Görg & Andrew McDowell, 2001.
"Outward FDI and the Investment Development Path of a Late-Industrialising Economy - Evidence from Ireland,"
200108, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Frank Barry & Holger Gorg & Andrew Mcdowell, 2003. "Outward FDI and the Investment Development Path of a Late-industrializing Economy: Evidence from Ireland," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 341-349.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.