Exorbitant Privilege: The Rise and Fall of the Dollar and the Future of the International Monetary System, by Barry Eichengreen
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Quantitative Finance.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 2011.
"Policymaking in the Eurozone and the Core vs Periphery Problem,"
Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(2), pages 12-18, 07.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 2011. "Policymaking in the Eurozone and the Core Vs. Perifphery Problem," Working Papers 101112, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Michael Bordo & Harold James, 2012.
"Reserves and Baskets,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 113-127, February.
- Fischer, Christoph, 2012.
"Currency blocs in the 21st century,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
24/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Christoph Fischer, 2011. "Currency blocs in the 21st century," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 87, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Fischer, Christoph, 2011. "Currency blocs in the 21st century," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,12, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Logan Lewis, 2011.
"Exports versus Multinational Production under Nominal Uncertainty,"
2011 Meeting Papers
223, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Logan T. Lewis, 2011. "Exports versus multinational production under nominal uncertainty," International Finance Discussion Papers 1038, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Eswar S. Prasad, 2011.
"Role reversal in global finance,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 339-390.
- Linda Goldberg, 2011. "The international role of the dollar: Does it matter if this changes?," Staff Reports 522, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 2011.
"The International Monetary System: Living with Asymmetry,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2013. "The International Monetary System: Living with Asymmetry," NBER Chapters, in: Globalization in an Age of Crisis: Multilateral Economic Cooperation in the Twenty-First Century, pages 301-336 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2011. "The International Monetary System: Living with Asymmetry," NBER Working Papers 17641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Alexandre & Luís Aguiar Conraria & Pedro Bação & Miguel Portela, 2011. "A Poupança em Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2011-19, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Keynote Speech by Maurice Obstfeld, 2011.
"International Liquidity: The Fiscal Dimension,"
Monetary and Economic Studies,
Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 29, pages 33-48, November.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Treichel, Volker, 2012. "The unexpected global financial crisis : researching its root cause," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5937, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.