On measuring comparative advantage: A reply and extension
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 121 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Hoen & Jan Oosterhaven, 2006.
"On the measurement of comparative advantage,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 677-691, August.
- David Greytak & Ukrist Tuchinda, 1990. "The composition of consumption and trade intensities: An alternative test of the linder hypothesis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 50-58, March.
- Dowlinga, Malcolm & Cheang, Chia Tien, 2000. "Shifting comparative advantage in Asia: new tests of the "flying geese" model," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 443-463.
- Rajsic, Predrag & Fox, Glenn, 2012.
"Quota Prices as Indicators of Comparative Advantage in Supply Managed Industries,"
142370, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Rajsic, Predrag & Fox, Glenn, 2012. "Quota Prices as Indicators of Comparative Advantage in Supply Managed Industries," Trade Policy Briefs 145972, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Oelgemöller, Jens, 2012. "Analyzing the international competitiveness of the industry in Portugal, Ireland, Greece and Spain using revealed comparative advantages (RCA) indicators," CAWM Discussion Papers 61, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Jens Oelgemoeller, . "Analyzing the international competitiveness of the industry in Portugal, Ireland, Greece and Spain using revealed comparative advantages (RCA) indicators," Working Papers 201286, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Shimamoto, Kenichi, 2005. "Why the grass is not always greener: the competing effects of environmental regulations and factor intensities on US specialization," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 95-109, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.