Incentives and disincentives: International migration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 120 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hindenburgufer 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mirrlees, J. A., 1982. "Migration and optimal income taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 319-341, August.
- Wong, Kar-Yiu, 1983. "On choosing among trade in goods and international capital and labor mobility : A theoretical analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 223-250, May.
- Baumol, William J., 1982. "The income distribution frontier and taxation of migrants," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 343-361, August.
- Keynes, J. M., 1974. "The international control of raw materials," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 299-315, August.
- Mayer, Wolfgang, 1974. "Short-Run and Long-Run Equilibrium for a Small Open Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(5), pages 955-67, Sept./Oct.
- Wilson, John D., 1982. "Optimal linear income taxation in the presence of emigration," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 363-379, August.
- Markusen, James R., 1983. "Factor movements and commodity trade as complements," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 341-356, May.
- Saavedra-Rivano, Neantro & Wooton, Ian, 1983. "The choice between international labour and capital mobility in a dynamic model of North-South trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 251-261, May.
- Hamilton, Bob & Whalley, John, 1984. "Efficiency and distributional implications of global restrictions on labour mobility : Calculations and policy implications," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 61-75.
- repec:ucp:bknber:9780226045382 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gudrun Biffl, 1999. "Migrations and their Role in the Integration of Western Europe," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 72(7), pages 499-513, July.
- Moses, Jonathon W. & Letnes, Bjorn, 2004. "The Economic Costs to International Labor Restrictions: Revisiting the Empirical Discussion," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1609-1626, October.
- Michael A. Clemens, 2011. "Economics and Emigration: Trillion-Dollar Bills on the Sidewalk?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(3), pages 83-106, Summer.
- Peter J. Hammond & Jaume Sempere, 2006.
"Gains from Trade versus Gains from Migration: What Makes Them So Different?,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 8(1), pages 145-170, 01.
- Peter J. Hammond & Jaime Sempere, . "Gains from Trade versus Gains from Migration: What Makes Them So Different?," Working Papers 98012, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.