The effects of risk and return on the currency composition of money demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 116 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hindenburgufer 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chetty, V Karuppan, 1969. "On Measuring the Nearness of the Near-Moneys," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 270-81, June.
- Stewart, Marion B, 1978. "Factor-Price Uncertainty with Variable Proportions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(3), pages 468-73, June.
- Levy, Haim & Sarnat, Marshall, 1978. "Exchange Rate Risk and the Optimal Diversification of Foreign Currency Holdings," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(4), pages 453-63, November.
- Marc A. Miles, 1986. "Stabilizing the Dollar in a Global Economy," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 5(3), pages 825-848, Winter.
- Heimonen, Kari, 2008. "Substituting a substitute currency," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 66-84.
- Alberto Giovannini & Bart Turtelboom, 1992. "Currency Substitution," NBER Working Papers 4232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.