Export incentives and export performance in developing countries: A comparative analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 114 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glassburner, Bruce & Riedel, James, 1973. "Economic Development Lessons from Hong Kong: A Reply," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 49(128), pages 637-43, December.
- Riedel, James, 1975. "Factor Proportions, Linkages and the Open Developing Economy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(4), pages 487-94, November.
- Bela Balassa, 1981. "The newly-industrializing developing countries after the oil crisis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 142-194, March.
- Hiemenz U & Langhammer, Rolf J, 1986. "Efficiency pre-conditions for successful integration of developing countries into the world economy," ILO Working Papers 248521, International Labour Organization.
- Kumcu, Erdogan & Harcar, Talha & Kumcu, M. Ercan, 1995. "Managerial perceptions of the adequacy of export incentive programs : Implications for export-led economic development policy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 163-174, February.
- Hotchkiss, Julie L. & Moore, Robert E. & Rockel, Mark, 1994. "Export expansion and growth at different stages of development," MPRA Paper 9320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dani Rodrik, 1993.
"Taking Trade Policy Seriously: Export Subsidization as a Case Study in Policy Effectiveness,"
NBER Working Papers
4567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1994. "Taking Trade Policy Seriously: Export Subsidization as a Case Study in Policy Effectiveness," CEPR Discussion Papers 900, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- C. Carter & S. Mohapatra, 2013. "Inventories and antidumping: the case of orange juice trade," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 247-266, August.
- Qazi Muhammad Adnan Hye, 2012. "Exports, imports and economic growth in China: an ARDL analysis," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 42-55, February.
- Chandra, Piyush & Long, Cheryl, 2013. "VAT rebates and export performance in China: Firm-level evidence," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 13-22.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Fasano-Filho, Ugo, 1986. "Manufactured export performance of Brazil: analysis of determinants and prospects," Kiel Working Papers 269, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Fels, Joachim, 1988. "Konjunkturschwankungen in den asiatischen NICs und in ausgewählten Industrieländern: Synchronisation oder Divergenz?," Kiel Working Papers 340, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- repec:wyi:journl:002196 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fasano-Filho, Ugo, 1987. "On the determinants of Brazil's manufactured exports : an empir. analysis," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1118, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Yung Yang, 1981. "A Comparative analysis of the determinants of nontraditional exports for Brazil, Israel, and South Korea," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 497-512, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.