Export incentives and export performance in developing countries: A comparative analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 114 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Riedel, James, 1975. "Factor Proportions, Linkages and the Open Developing Economy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(4), pages 487-94, November.
- Glassburner, Bruce & Riedel, James, 1973. "Economic Development Lessons from Hong Kong: A Reply," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 49(128), pages 637-43, December.
- Yung Yang, 1981. "A Comparative analysis of the determinants of nontraditional exports for Brazil, Israel, and South Korea," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 497-512, September.
- Fasano-Filho, Ugo, 1987. "On the determinants of Brazil's manufactured exports : an empir. analysis," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1118, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Fasano-Filho, Ugo, 1986. "Manufactured export performance of Brazil: analysis of determinants and prospects," Kiel Working Papers 269, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Chandra, Piyush & Long, Cheryl, 2013. "VAT rebates and export performance in China: Firm-level evidence," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 13-22.
- Hotchkiss, Julie L. & Moore, Robert E. & Rockel, Mark, 1994. "Export expansion and growth at different stages of development," MPRA Paper 9320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bela Balassa, 1981. "The newly-industrializing developing countries after the oil crisis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 142-194, March.
- Fels, Joachim, 1988. "Konjunkturschwankungen in den asiatischen NICs und in ausgewählten Industrieländern: Synchronisation oder Divergenz?," Kiel Working Papers 340, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hiemenz U & Langhammer, Rolf J, 1986. "Efficiency pre-conditions for successful integration of developing countries into the world economy," ILO Working Papers 248521, International Labour Organization.
- Qazi Muhammad Adnan Hye, 2012. "Exports, imports and economic growth in China: an ARDL analysis," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 42-55, February.
- C. Carter & S. Mohapatra, 2013. "Inventories and antidumping: the case of orange juice trade," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 247-266, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.