The newly-industrializing developing countries after the oil crisis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 117 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bela Balassa, 1978. "Export incentives and export performance in developing countries: A comparative analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 24-61, March.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Picht, Hartmut, 1989.
"Willful default by developing countries in the 1980s : a cross-country analysis of major determinants,"
Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy
1406, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Peter Nunnenkamp & Hartmut Picht, 1989. "Willful default by developing countries in the 1980s: A cross-country analysis of major determinants," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(4), pages 681-702, December.
- Hallwood, Paul & Sinclair, Stuart, 1981. "OPEC and the non-oil developing countries in the 1970s," MPRA Paper 24463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaime De Melo & Ricardo Pascale & James Tybout, 1985. "Uruguay 1973-1981: Interrelación entre Shocks Financieros y Reales," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 22(65), pages 73-98.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Picht, Hartmut, 1988. "Debt repudiation by developing countries in the 1980s: a cross-country analysis of major determinants," Kiel Working Papers 313, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Vollrath, Thomas L., 1985. "Dynamics of Comparative Advantage and the Resistance to Free Trade," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) 147534, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Balassa, Bela, 1989. "Adjustment policies in East Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 280, The World Bank.
- Fels, Joachim, 1988. "Konjunkturschwankungen in den asiatischen NICs und in ausgewählten Industrieländern: Synchronisation oder Divergenz?," Kiel Working Papers 340, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.