Factor Proportions, Linkages and the Open Developing Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 57 (1975)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Öner Günçavdi & Suat KüçükçifçI & Andrew McKay, 2003. "Adjustment, Stabilisation and the Analysis of the Employment Structure in Turkey: An Input- Output Approach," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 315-331, December.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Bambang H Santosa, 1996.
"Gains from Export Growth: Do Linkages Matter?,"
Departmental Working Papers, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics
1996-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Bambang H. Santosa, 1996. "Gains from Export Growth: Do Linkages Matter?," Trade and Development, Australian National University, Department of Economics 96/13, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Foders, Federico, 1983. "Industriegüterexport und Faktorproportionenhypothese : Untersuchung am Beispiel der Exportstruktur Argentiniens," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW) 439, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bela Balassa, 1978. "Export incentives and export performance in developing countries: A comparative analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 24-61, March.
- Gregory Schmid & Owen Phillips, 1980. "Textile trade and the pattern of economic growth," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 294-306, June.
- Banerji, Ranadev, 1976. "Technology, economies of scale and average size of industrial plants: Some further cross-country evidence," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 50, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.