The Chinese Banking System: Economic Performance and Prospects for Future Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transition Studies Review.
Volume (Year): 16 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112913
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F37 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Finance Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wendy Dobson & Anil K Kashyap, 2006.
"The Contradiction in China’s Gradualist Banking Reforms,"
Working Papers Series
08, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Wendy Dobson & Anil K. Kashyap, 2006. "The Contradiction in China's Gradualist Banking Reforms," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 37(2), pages 103-162.
- Enrico Geretto & Rubens Pauluzzo, 2012. "Stock Exchange Markets in China: Structure and Main Problems," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 89-106, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.