SIOPRED: a prediction and optimisation integrated system for demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal TOP.
Volume (Year): 16 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120409
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. D. Bermudez & J. V. Segura & E. Vercher, 2007. "Holt-Winters Forecasting: An Alternative Formulation Applied to UK Air Passenger Data," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(9), pages 1075-1090.
- Chatfield, Chris & Yar, Mohammed, 1991. "Prediction intervals for multiplicative Holt-Winters," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 31-37, May.
- Makridakis, Spyros & Hibon, Michele, 2000. "The M3-Competition: results, conclusions and implications," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 451-476.
- Bermudez, J.D. & Segura, J.V. & Vercher, E., 2006. "A decision support system methodology for forecasting of time series based on soft computing," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 177-191, November.
- Muhammad Raza & Omar Hussain & Farookh Hussain & Elizabeth Chang, 2011. "Maturity, distance and density (MD 2) metrics for optimizing trust prediction for business intelligence," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 285-300, October.
- E. Vercher & A. CorberÃ¡n-Vallet & J. Segura & J. BermÃºdez, 2012. "Initial conditions estimation for improving forecast accuracy in exponential smoothing," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 517-533, July.
- CorberÃ¡n-Vallet, Ana & BermÃºdez, JosÃ© D. & Vercher, Enriqueta, 2011. "Forecasting correlated time series with exponential smoothing models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 252-265, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.