The tourism SMEs in the global value chains: the case of Andalusia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Service Business.
Volume (Year): 2 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/journal/11628
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Humphrey & Hubert Schmitz, 2002. "How does insertion in global value chains affect upgrading in industrial clusters?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 1017-1027.
- Bart Nooteboom, 2007.
"Service value chains and effects of scale,"
Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 119-139, June.
- Nooteboom, B., 2007. "Service value chains and effects of scale," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-284232, Tilburg University.
- Nooteboom, B., 2007. "Service Value Chains and Effects of Scale," Discussion Paper 2007-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2005. "Mejora de la competitividad en clusters y cadenas productivas en América Latina: El papel de las políticas," IDB Publications 48378, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Gereffi, Gary, 1999. "International trade and industrial upgrading in the apparel commodity chain," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-70, June.
- Guadix, José & Cortés, Pablo & Onieva, Luis & Muñuzuri, Jesús, 2010. "Technology revenue management system for customer groups in hotels," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(5), pages 519-527, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.