Bayesian factor analysis for spatially correlated data: application to cancer incidence data in Scotland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Methods & Applications.
Volume (Year): 21 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aguilar, Omar & West, Mike, 2000. "Bayesian Dynamic Factor Models and Portfolio Allocation," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 18(3), pages 338-57, July.
- Gerhard Arminger & Bengt Muthén, 1998. "A Bayesian approach to nonlinear latent variable models using the Gibbs sampler and the metropolis-hastings algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 271-300, September.
- Leonhard Knorr-Held & Nicola G. Best, 2001. "A shared component model for detecting joint and selective clustering of two diseases," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 164(1), pages 73-85.
- Hogan J.W. & Tchernis R., 2004. "Bayesian Factor Analysis for Spatially Correlated Data, With Application to Summarizing Area-Level Material Deprivation From Census Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 314-324, January.
- James Martin & Roderick McDonald, 1975. "Bayesian estimation in unrestricted factor analysis: A treatment for heywood cases," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 505-517, December.
- Anselin, Luc, 2007. "Spatial econometrics in RSUE: Retrospect and prospect," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 450-456, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.