Bayesian Factor Analysis for Spatially Correlated Data, With Application to Summarizing Area-Level Material Deprivation From Census Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 99 (2004)
Issue (Month): (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Sandy & Gilbert Liu & John Ottensmann & Rusty Tchernis & Jeff Wilson & O. T. Ford, 2011.
"Studying the Child Obesity Epidemic with Natural Experiments,"
in: Economic Aspects of Obesity, pages 181-221
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Sandy & Gilbert Liu & John Ottensmann & Rusty Tchernis & Jeffrey Wilson & O.T. Ford, 2009. "Studying the Child Obesity Epidemic With Natural Experiments," NBER Working Papers 14989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Sandy & Gilbert Liu & John Ottensmann & Rusty Tchernis & Jeffrey Wilson, 2008. "Studying the Child Obesity Epidemic With Natural Experiments," Working Papers wp200801, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, Department of Economics.
- Hoshino, Takahiro, 2008. "Bayesian significance testing and multiple comparisons from MCMC outputs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3543-3559, March.
- Riccardo Soliani & Alessia Di Gennaro & Enrico Ivaldi, 2012. "An Index of the Quality of Life for European Countries: Evidence of Deprivation from EU-SILC Data," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 2, pages 1-14, May.
- Rubiana Chamarbagwala & Rusty Tchernis, 2006. "The Role of Social Norms in Child Labor and Schooling in India," Caepr Working Papers 2006-016, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Soneji, Samir & Tchernis, Rusty, 2013.
"Modeling Area-Level Health Rankings,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7631, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hoshino, Takahiro, 2008. "A Bayesian propensity score adjustment for latent variable modeling and MCMC algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1413-1429, January.
- Peter Congdon, 2008. "The need for psychiatric care in England: a spatial factor methodology," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 217-239, September.
- Congdon, Peter, 2009. "Modelling the impact of socioeconomic structure on spatial health outcomes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 3047-3056, June.
- Congdon, P., 2007. "Bayesian modelling strategies for spatially varying regression coefficients: A multivariate perspective for multiple outcomes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 2586-2601, February.
- Maura Mezzetti, 2012. "Bayesian factor analysis for spatially correlated data: application to cancer incidence data in Scotland," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 49-74, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.