Robust selection of variables in linear discriminant analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Methods and Applications.
Volume (Year): 15 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hubert, Mia & Van Driessen, Katrien, 2004. "Fast and robust discriminant analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 301-320, March.
- Todorov, Valentin & Neykov, Neyko & Neytchev, Plamen, 1994. "Robust two-group discrimination by bounded influence regression. A Monte Carlo simulation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 289-302, March.
- Ronchetti, Elvezio, 1985. "Robust model selection in regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 21-23, February.
- He, Xuming & Fung, Wing K., 2000. "High Breakdown Estimation for Multiple Populations with Applications to Discriminant Analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 151-162, February.
- Valentin Todorov & Peter Filzmoser, . "An Object-Oriented Framework for Robust Multivariate Analysis," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 32(i03).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.