Inference for robust canonical variate analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Advances in Data Analysis and Classification.
Volume (Year): 4 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bianco, Ana & Boente, Graciela & Pires, Ana M. & Rodrigues, Isabel M., 2008. "Robust discrimination under a hierarchy on the scatter matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(6), pages 1332-1357, July.
- Salibian-Barrera, Matias & Van Aelst, Stefan, 2008. "Robust model selection using fast and robust bootstrap," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5121-5135, August.
- Hubert, Mia & Van Driessen, Katrien, 2004. "Fast and robust discriminant analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 301-320, March.
- MatÃas SalibiÃ¡n-Barrera & Stefan Aelst & Gert Willems, 2008. "Fast and robust bootstrap," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 41-71, February.
- He, Xuming & Fung, Wing K., 2000. "High Breakdown Estimation for Multiple Populations with Applications to Discriminant Analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 151-162, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.