Fast and robust discriminant analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 45 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Croux, Christophe & Haesbroeck, Gentiane, 1999. "Influence Function and Efficiency of the Minimum Covariance Determinant Scatter Matrix Estimator," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 161-190, November.
- He, Xuming & Fung, Wing K., 2000. "High Breakdown Estimation for Multiple Populations with Applications to Discriminant Analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 151-162, February.
- Lange, Tatjana & Mosler, Karl & Mozharovskyi, Pavlo, 2012. "Fast nonparametric classification based on data depth," Discussion Papers in Statistics and Econometrics 1/12, University of Cologne, Department for Economic and Social Statistics.
- Pires, Ana M. & Branco, João A., 2010. "Projection-pursuit approach to robust linear discriminant analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2464-2485, November.
- Michiel Debruyne & Tim Verdonck, 2010. "Robust kernel principal component analysis and classification," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 151-167, September.
- Croux, Christophe & Joossens, Kristel, 2005. "Influence of observations on the misclassification probability in quadratic discriminant analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 384-403, October.
- Salvador, B. & Fernandez, M.A. & Martin, I. & Rueda, C., 2008. "Robustness of classification rules that incorporate additional information," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2489-2495, January.
- Mia Hubert & Stephan Van der Veeken, 2010. "Robust classification for skewed data," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 239-254, December.
- Todorov, Valentin & Filzmoser, Peter, 2010. "Robust statistic for the one-way MANOVA," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 37-48, January.
- Valentin Todorov & Peter Filzmoser, . "An Object-Oriented Framework for Robust Multivariate Analysis," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 32(i03).
- Valentin Todorov, 2007. "Robust selection of variables in linear discriminant analysis," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 395-407, February.
- Stefan Van Aelst & Gert Willems, 2010. "Inference for robust canonical variate analysis," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 181-197, September.
- Asuman Turkmen & Nedret Billor, 2013. "Partial least squares classification for high dimensional data using the PCOUT algorithm," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 771-788, April.
- Peter Filzmoser & Karel Hron & Matthias Templ, 2012. "Discriminant analysis for compositional data and robust parameter estimation," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 585-604, December.
- Matías Salibián-Barrera & Stefan Aelst & Gert Willems, 2008. "Fast and robust bootstrap," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 41-71, February.
- Subhajit Dutta & Anil Ghosh, 2012. "On robust classification using projection depth," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 64(3), pages 657-676, June.
- Cerioli, Andrea & Farcomeni, Alessio & Riani, Marco, 2013. "Robust distances for outlier-free goodness-of-fit testing," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 29-45.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.