Fast and robust bootstrap
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Methods and Applications.
Volume (Year): 17 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christophe Croux & Geert Dhaene & Dirk Hoorelbeke, 2003. "Robust Standard Errors for Robust Estimators," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0316, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Hubert, Mia & Van Driessen, Katrien, 2004. "Fast and robust discriminant analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 301-320, March.
- He, Xuming & Fung, Wing K., 2000. "High Breakdown Estimation for Multiple Populations with Applications to Discriminant Analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 151-162, February.
- Salibian-Barrera, Matias & Van Aelst, Stefan, 2008. "Robust model selection using fast and robust bootstrap," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5121-5135, August.
- Stefan Van Aelst & Gert Willems, 2010. "Inference for robust canonical variate analysis," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 181-197, September.
- Roelant, E. & Van Aelst, S. & Croux, C., 2009. "Multivariate generalized S-estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 876-887, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.