Fast and robust bootstrap
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Methods and Applications.
Volume (Year): 17 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hubert, Mia & Van Driessen, Katrien, 2004. "Fast and robust discriminant analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 301-320, March.
- Christophe Croux & Geert Dhaene & Dirk Hoorelbeke, 2003. "Robust Standard Errors for Robust Estimators," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0316, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- He, Xuming & Fung, Wing K., 2000. "High Breakdown Estimation for Multiple Populations with Applications to Discriminant Analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 151-162, February.
- Stefan Van Aelst & Gert Willems, 2010. "Inference for robust canonical variate analysis," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 181-197, September.
- Roelant, E. & Van Aelst, S. & Croux, C., 2009. "Multivariate generalized S-estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 876-887, May.
- Salibian-Barrera, Matias & Van Aelst, Stefan, 2008. "Robust model selection using fast and robust bootstrap," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5121-5135, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.