Revisiting the Disengagement Theory with Differentials in the Determinants of Life Satisfaction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 64 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smyth, Russell & Mishra, Vinod & Qian, Xiaolei, 2008. "The Environment and Well-Being in Urban China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 547-555, December.
- Rami Benbenishty & Ron Astor, 2007. "Monitoring Indicators of Children’s Victimization in School: Linking National-, Regional-, and Site-Level Indicators," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 84(3), pages 333-348, December.
- Russell Smyth & Ingrid Nielsen & Qingguo Zhai, 2010.
"Personal Well-being in Urban China,"
Social Indicators Research,
Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 231-251, January.
- Chau-kiu Cheung & Kwok Leung, 2010. "Ways that Social Change Predicts Personal Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 459-477, May.
- Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth & Qingguo Zhai, 2010.
"Subjective Well-Being of China’s Off-Farm Migrants,"
Journal of Happiness Studies,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 315-333, June.
- Russell Smyth & Ingrid Nielsen & Qingguo Zhai, 2009. "Subjective Well-Being Of China'S Off-Farm Migrants," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 02-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.