Trajectory of Life Satisfaction and its Relationship with Subjective Economic Status and Successful Aging
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 99 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hung-Lin Tao & Shih-Yung Chiu, 2009. "The Effects of Relative Income and Absolute Income on Happiness," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 164-174, 02.
- Yamaoka, Kazue, 2008. "Social capital and health and well-being in East Asia: A population-based study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 885-899, February.
- Richard Ball & Kateryna Chernova, 2008. "Absolute Income, Relative Income, and Happiness," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 497-529, September.
- Easterlin, Richard A. & Plagnol, Anke C., 2008.
"Life satisfaction and economic conditions in East and West Germany pre- and post-unification,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 68(3-4), pages 433-444, December.
- Richard A. Easterlin & Anke C. Zimmermann, 2008. "Life Satisfaction and Economic Conditions in East and West Germany Pre- and Post-Unification," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 95, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Chaonan Chen, 2001. "Aging and Life Satisfaction," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 57-79, April.
- Ed Diener & Ed Sandvik & Larry Seidlitz & Marissa Diener, 1993. "The relationship between income and subjective well-being: Relative or absolute?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 195-223, March.
- Joseph Luchman & Seth Kaplan & Reeshad Dalal, 2012. "Getting Older and Getting Happier with Work: An Information-Processing Explanation," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 108(3), pages 535-552, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.