The Conceptual and Relational Structure of Subjective Well-Being, Neuroticism, and Extraversion: Once Again, Neuroticism Is the Important Predictor of Happiness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 57 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Proto, Eugenio & Rustichini, Aldo, 2012.
"Life Satisfaction, Household Income and Personality Traits,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
988, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Proto, Eugenio & Rustichini, Aldo, 2012. "Life Satisfaction, Household Income and Personality Traits," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 85, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Isabel Albuquerque & Margarida Lima & Marcela Matos & Cláudia Figueiredo, 2013. "The Interplay Among Levels of Personality: The Mediator Effect of Personal Projects Between the Big Five and Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 235-250, March.
- Isabel Albuquerque & Margarida Lima & Marcela Matos & Cláudia Figueiredo, 2012. "Personality and Subjective Well-Being: What Hides Behind Global Analyses?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 105(3), pages 447-460, February.
- Eugenio Proto & Aldo Rustichini, 2012. "Life Satisfaction, Household Income and Personality Theory," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 453, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.