Inequality orderings and unit consistency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 29 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Claudio Zoli, . "A Surplus Sharing Approach to the Measurement of Inequality," Discussion Papers 98/25, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Buhong Zheng, 2007. "Unit-Consistent Decomposable Inequality Measures," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(293), pages 97-111, 02.
- Kolm, Serge-Christophe, 1976. "Unequal inequalities. I," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 416-442, June.
- Kolm, Serge-Christophe, 1976. "Unequal inequalities. II," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 82-111, August.
- Buhong Zheng, 2007. "Unit-Consistent Poverty Indices," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 113-142, April.
- Moyes, Patrick, 1987. "A new concept of Lorenz domination," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 203-207.
- Beckman, Steve & James Smith, W. & Zheng, Buhong, 2009. "Measuring inequality with interval data," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 25-34, July.
- Florent Bresson & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2012.
"Intertemporal Poverty Comparisons,"
Cahiers de recherche
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.