Cardinality-based equality of opportunities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of Economic Design.
Volume (Year): 10 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10058/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kranich, L., 1993.
"Equitable Opportunities: An Axiomatic Approach,"
3-93-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Ok, E.A., 1996.
"On Opportunity Inequality Measurement,"
96-24, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Miguel A. Ballester & Juan R. De Miguel, 2003. "Extending an order to the power set: The Leximax Criterion," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 63-71, 08.
- Iñigo Iturbe Ormaetxe & Carmen Herrero Blanco & Jorge Nieto, 1995. "Ranking Social Decisions Without Individual Preferences On The Basis Of Opportunities," Working Papers. Serie AD 1995-23, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Dirk Van de gaer & Marc Fleurbaey & Walter Bossert, 1999. "Responsibility, talent, and compensation: A second-best analysis," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 35-55.
- Jorge Alcalde-Unzu & Miguel Ballester, 2010. "On ranking opportunity distributions," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 3-31, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.