Cardinality-based equality of opportunities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of Economic Design.
Volume (Year): 10 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10058/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ok, E.A., 1996.
"On Opportunity Inequality Measurement,"
Working Papers, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University
96-24, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- IÃ±igo Iturbe Ormaetxe & Carmen Herrero Blanco & Jorge Nieto, 1995. "Ranking Social Decisions Without Individual Preferences On The Basis Of Opportunities," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 1995-23, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Miguel A. Ballester & Juan R. De Miguel, 2003. "Extending an order to the power set: The Leximax Criterion," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 63-71, 08.
- Kranich, L., 1993.
"Equitable Opportunities: An Axiomatic Approach,"
Papers, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics
3-93-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Dirk Van de gaer & Marc Fleurbaey & Walter Bossert, 1999. "Responsibility, talent, and compensation: A second-best analysis," Review of Economic Design, Springer, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 35-55.
- Jorge Alcalde-Unzu & Miguel Ballester, 2012. "Ranking opportunity profiles through dependent evaluation of policies," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 471-487, December.
- Jorge Alcalde-Unzu & Miguel Ballester, 2010. "On ranking opportunity distributions," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 3-31, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.