Constituency influences on legislative policy choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality and Quantity.
Volume (Year): 18 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fiorina, Morris P. & Noll, Roger G., 1978.
"Voters, bureaucrats and legislators : A rational choice perspective on the growth of bureaucracy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 239-254, April.
- Fiorina, Morris P. & Noll, Roger G., . "Voters, Bureaucrats and Legislators: A Rational Choice Perspective on the Growth of Bureaucracy," Working Papers 159, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Joskow, Paul L. & Noll, Roger G., .
"Regulation in Theory and Practice: An Overview,"
213, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Richard Wagner, 1976. "Revenue structure, fiscal illusion, and budgetary choice," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 45-61, March.
- Melvin Hinich, 1981. "Voting as an act of contribution," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 135-140, January.
- Eleanor Craig & A. Heins, 1980. "The effect of tax elasticity on government spending," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 267-275, January.
- Stavins, Robert & Keohane, Nathaniel & Revesz, Richard, 1997. "The Positive Political Economy of Instrument Choice in Environmental Policy," Discussion Papers dp-97-25, Resources For the Future.
- Stavins, Robert, 2003.
"Market-Based Environmental Policies: What Can We Learn from U.S. Experience (and Related Research)?,"
dp-03-43, Resources For the Future.
- Stavins, Robert, 2003. "Market-Based Environmental Policies: What Can We Learn from U.S. Experience and Related Research?," Working Paper Series rwp03-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert, 2001.
"Lessons from the American Experiment with Market-Based Environmental Policies,"
Working Paper Series
rwp01-032, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert, 2001. "Lessons From the American Experiment With Market-Based Environmental Policies," Discussion Papers dp-01-53, Resources For the Future.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.