Voters, bureaucrats and legislators : A rational choice perspective on the growth of bureaucracy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Other versions of this item:
- Fiorina, Morris P. & Noll, Roger G., . "Voters, Bureaucrats and Legislators: A Rational Choice Perspective on the Growth of Bureaucracy," Working Papers 159, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 1994. "The Political Economy of Budget Deficits," NBER Working Papers 4637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosen Valchev & Antony Davies, 2009. "Transparency, Performance, and Agency Budgets: A Rational Expectations Modeling Approach," Working Papers 2009-004, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Ando, Amy, 1998. "Delay on the Path to the Endangered Species List: Do Costs and Benefits Matter," Discussion Papers dp-97-43-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Mathew McCubbins & Terry Sullivan, 1984. "Constituency influences on legislative policy choice," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 299-319, August.
- Nelson, Glenn L. & Stenberg, Peter L., 1987. "A Simulation Model Of A Political Economy," Staff Papers 14258, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.