A flexible latent trait model for response times in tests
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 77 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gerard Breukelen, 1995. "Psychometric and information processing properties of selected response time models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 95-113, March.
- Eric Maris, 1993. "Additive and multiplicative models for gamma distributed random variables, and their application as psychometric models for response times," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 445-469, September.
- Jeffrey Douglas & Michael Kosorok & Betty Chewning, 1999. "A latent variable model for discrete multivariate psychometric waiting times," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 69-82, March.
- Albert Maydeu-Olivares & Harry Joe, 2006.
"Limited Information Goodness-of-fit Testing in Multidimensional Contingency Tables,"
Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 713-732, December.
- Alberto Maydeu, 2005. "Limited Information Goodness-Of-Fit Testing In Multidimensional Contingency Tables," Working Papers Economia wp05-12, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Dominik Heinzmann, 2008. "A filtered polynomial approach to density estimation," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 343-360, July.
- J. Ramsay, 1991. "Kernel smoothing approaches to nonparametric item characteristic curve estimation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 611-630, December.
- Victoria Savalei, 2006. "Logistic Approximation to the Normal: The KL Rationale," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 763-767, December.
- Dirk Vorberg & Wolfgang Schwarz, 1990. "Rasch-representable reaction time distributions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 617-632, December.
- Gerard Breukelen, 1997. "Separability of item and person parameters in response time models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(4), pages 525-544, December.
- Heath, Jeffrey W. & Fu, Michael C. & Jank, Wolfgang, 2009. "New global optimization algorithms for model-based clustering," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 3999-4017, October.
- Stephen Schilling & R. Bock, 2005. "High-dimensional maximum marginal likelihood item factor analysis by adaptive quadrature," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 533-555, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.