Exploratory Bi-Factor Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 76 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Jennrich, 2001. "A simple general procedure for orthogonal rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 289-306, June.
- Yiu-Fai Yung & David Thissen & Lori McLeod, 1999. "On the relationship between the higher-order factor model and the hierarchical factor model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 113-128, June.
- Harman, Harry H., 1976. "Modern Factor Analysis," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 3, number 9780226316529, June.
- John Schmid & John Leiman, 1957. "The development of hierarchical factor solutions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 53-61, March.
- Coen Bernaards & Robert Jennrich, 2003. "Orthomax rotation and perfect simple structure," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 68(4), pages 585-588, December.
- Karl Holzinger & Frances Swineford, 1937. "The Bi-factor method," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 41-54, March.
- Robert Jennrich & Peter Bentler, 2012. "Exploratory Bi-factor Analysis: The Oblique Case," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 442-454, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.