On the relationship between the higher-order factor model and the hierarchical factor model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 64 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ledyard Tucker, 1940. "The role of correlated factors in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 141-152, June.
- Karl Holzinger & Frances Swineford, 1937. "The Bi-factor method," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 41-54, March.
- Li Cai, 2010. "A Two-Tier Full-Information Item Factor Analysis Model with Applications," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 75(4), pages 581-612, December.
- Kano, Yutaka & Takai, Keiji, 2011. "Analysis of NMAR missing data without specifying missing-data mechanisms in a linear latent variate model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(9), pages 1241-1255, October.
- Robert Jennrich & Peter Bentler, 2011. "Exploratory Bi-Factor Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(4), pages 537-549, October.
- Leigh McAlister & Garrett Sonnier & Tom Shively, 2012. "The relationship between online chatter and firm value," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 1-12, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.