A multivariate reduced-rank growth curve model with unbalanced data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 69 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Izenman, Alan Julian, 1975. "Reduced-rank regression for the multivariate linear model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 248-264, June.
- Henk Kiers & Jos Berge, 1989. "Alternating least squares algorithms for simultaneous components analysis with equal component weight matrices in two or more populations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 467-473, September.
- Yoshio Takane & Tadashi Shibayama, 1991. "Principal component analysis with external information on both subjects and variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 97-120, March.
- Forrest Young, 1981. "Quantitative analysis of qualitative data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 357-388, December.
- Catrien Bijleveld & Jan Leeuw, 1991. "Fitting longitudinal reduced-rank regression models by alternating least squares," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 433-447, September.
- Yoshio Takane & Haruo Yanai & Shinichi Mayekawa, 1991. "Relationships among several methods of linearly constrained correspondence analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 667-684, December.
- Tapio Nummi, 1997. "Estimation in a random effects growth curve model," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 157-168.
- Terry Elrod & Gerald Häubl & Steven Tipps, 2012. "Parsimonious Structural Equation Models for Repeated Measures Data, with Application to the Study of Consumer Preferences," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 358-387, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.