Fuzzy clusterwise quasi-likelihood generalized linear models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Advances in Data Analysis and Classification.
Volume (Year): 4 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kamel Jedidi & Harsharanjeet S. Jagpal & Wayne S. DeSarbo, 1997. "Finite-Mixture Structural Equation Models for Response-Based Segmentation and Unobserved Heterogeneity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 39-59.
- Wagner A. Kamakura & Byung-Do Kim & Jonathan Lee, 1996. "Modeling Preference and Structural Heterogeneity in Consumer Choice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(2), pages 152-172.
- Yoshio Takane & Haruo Yanai & Shinichi Mayekawa, 1991. "Relationships among several methods of linearly constrained correspondence analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 667-684, December.
- Michel Wedel & Wayne DeSarbo, 1995. "A mixture likelihood approach for generalized linear models," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 21-55, March.
- Doring, Christian & Lesot, Marie-Jeanne & Kruse, Rudolf, 2006. "Data analysis with fuzzy clustering methods," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 192-214, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.