Alternating least squares algorithms for simultaneous components analysis with equal component weight matrices in two or more populations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 54 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roger Millsap & William Meredith, 1988. "Component analysis in cross-sectional and longitudinal data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 123-134, March.
- Rizzi, Alfredo & Vichi, Maurizio, 1995. "Representation, synthesis, variability and data preprocessing of a three-way data set," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 203-222, February.
- Takane, Yoshio & Hwang, Heungsun, 2005. "An extended redundancy analysis and its applications to two practical examples," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 785-808, June.
- Heungsun Hwang & Yoshio Takane, 2004. "A multivariate reduced-rank growth curve model with unbalanced data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 65-79, March.
- Krijnen, Wim P., 2006. "Convergence of the sequence of parameters generated by alternating least squares algorithms," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 481-489, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.