A latent trait model for dichotomous choice data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 55 (1990)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Thissen, 1982. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation for the one-parameter logistic model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 175-186, June.
- Mark Davison, 1977. "On a metric, unidimensional unfolding model for attitudinal and developmental data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 523-548, December.
- Ivo Molenaar & Herbert Hoijtink, 1990. "The many null distributions of person fit indices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 75-106, March.
- J. Ramsay, 1975. "Solving implicit equations in psychometric data analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 337-360, September.
- Cees Glas, 1988. "The derivation of some tests for the rasch model from the multinomial distribution," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 525-546, December.
- Howard Wainer & Benjamin Wright, 1980. "Robust estimation of ability in the Rasch model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 373-391, September.
- R. Bock & Murray Aitkin, 1981. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation of item parameters: Application of an EM algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 443-459, December.
- Ivo Molenaar, 1983. "Some improved diagnostics for failure of the Rasch model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 49-72, March.
- Herbert Hoijtink & Ivo Molenaar, 1992. "Testing for DIF in a model with single peaked item characteristic curves: The parella model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 383-397, September.
- Silvana Bortolotti & Rafael Tezza & Dalton Andrade & Antonio Bornia & Afonso Sousa Júnior, 2013. "Relevance and advantages of using the item response theory," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 2341-2360, June.
- Ulf Böckenholt & Ingo Böckenholt, 1991. "Constrained latent class analysis: Simultaneous classification and scaling of discrete choice data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 699-716, December.
- Matthijs Warrens, 2009. "On Robinsonian dissimilarities, the consecutive ones property and latent variable models," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 169-184, September.
- Theo Eggen & Norman Verhelst, 2006. "Loss of Information in Estimating Item Parameters in Incomplete Designs," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 303-322, June.
- Wim Linden, 2012. "On Compensation in Multidimensional Response Modeling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 21-30, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.