On Compensation in Multidimensional Response Modeling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 77 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Herbert Hoijtink, 1990. "A latent trait model for dichotomous choice data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 641-656, December.
- Wim Linden, 1998. "Stochastic order in dichotomous item response models for fixed, adaptive, and multidimensional tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 211-226, September.
- Giles Hooker, 2010. "On Separable Tests, Correlated Priors, and Paradoxical Results in Multidimensional Item Response Theory," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 75(4), pages 694-707, December.
- Susan Whitely, 1980. "Multicomponent latent trait models for ability tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 479-494, December.
- Wim Linden & Hans Vos, 1996. "A compensatory approach to optimal selection with mastery scores," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 155-172, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.