On structural equation modeling with data that are not missing completely at random
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 52 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K. JÃ¶reskog, 1969. "A general approach to confirmatory maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 183-202, June.
- C. Hendricks Brown, 1983. "Asymptotic comparison of missing data procedures for estimating factor loadings," Psychometrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 269-291, June.
- Little, Roderick J A, 1985. "A Note about Models for Selectivity Bias," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1469-74, November.
- R. Bock & Murray Aitkin, 1981. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation of item parameters: Application of an EM algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 443-459, December.
- O'Connell, Michael & Sheikh, Hammad, 2007. "Growth in career earnings and the role of achievement-related traits," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 590-605, October.
- Robert Cudeck, 2000. "An estimate of the covariance between variables which are not jointly observed," Psychometrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 65(4), pages 539-546, December.
- Tang, Man-Lai & Bentler, Peter M., 1998. "Theory and method for constrained estimation in structural equation models with incomplete data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 257-270, May.
- Hess, Brian, 2000. "Assessing program impact using latent growth modeling: a primer for the evaluator," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 419-428, November.
- Eldad Davidov & Stefan ThÃ¶rner & Peter Schmidt & Stefanie Gosen & Carina Wolf, 2011. "Level and change of group-focused enmity in Germany: unconditional and conditional latent growth curve models with four panel waves," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, Springer, vol. 95(4), pages 481-500, December.
- O'Connell, Michael & Sheikh, Hammad, 2008. "Achievement-related attitudes and the fate of "at-risk" groups in society," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 508-521, August.
- Claire M. Kamp Dush & Letitia E. Kotila & Sarah J. Schoppe-Sullivan, 2010. "Do Relationship and Child Characteristics Predict Supportive Coparenting After Relationship Dissolution Among At-Risk Parents?," Working Papers 1280, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Pui-Wa Lei, 2009. "Evaluating estimation methods for ordinal data in structural equation modeling," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 495-507, May.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Giorgio E., Montanari & Pandolfi, Silvia, 2012. "Item selection by an extended Latent Class model: An application to nursing homes evaluation," MPRA Paper 38757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justina GineikienÃ„â€”, 2013. "Consumer Nostalgia Literature Review And An Alternative Measurement Perspective," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 4(2).
- Yuan, Ke-Hai, 2009. "Normal distribution based pseudo ML for missing data: With applications to mean and covariance structure analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(9), pages 1900-1918, October.
- BjÃ¶rn HallerÃ¶d & Miia Bask, 2008. "Accumulation of Welfare Problems in a Longitudinal Perspective," Social Indicators Research, Springer, Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 311-327, September.
- Kano, Yutaka & Takai, Keiji, 2011. "Analysis of NMAR missing data without specifying missing-data mechanisms in a linear latent variate model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(9), pages 1241-1255, October.
- Ting Lin, 2010. "A comparison of multiple imputation with EM algorithm and MCMC method for quality of life missing data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 277-287, February.
- Erik Meijer & Arie Kapteyn & Tatiana Andreyeva, 2011.
"Internationally comparable health indices,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(5), pages 600-619, May.
- Erik Meijer & Arie Kapteyn & Tatiana Andreyeva, 2008. "Health Indexes and Retirement Modeling in International Comparisons," Working Papers, RAND Corporation Publications Department 614, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Ke-Hai Yuan & Linda Marshall & Peter Bentler, 2002. "A unified approach to exploratory factor analysis with missing data, nonnormal data, and in the presence of outliers," Psychometrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 95-121, March.
- Webley, Paul & Nyhus, Ellen K., 2006. "Parents' influence on children's future orientation and saving," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 140-164, February.
- Olinsky, Alan & Chen, Shaw & Harlow, Lisa, 2003. "The comparative efficacy of imputation methods for missing data in structural equation modeling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 53-79, November.
- Jost Reinecke & Cornelia Weins, 2013. "The development of delinquency during adolescence: a comparison of missing data techniques," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, Springer, vol. 47(6), pages 3319-3334, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.