An alternative to the methodology for analysis of covariance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 43 (1978)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K. Jöreskog, 1971. "Simultaneous factor analysis in several populations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 409-426, December.
- Hunton, James E. & Gibson, Dana, 1999. "Soliciting user-input during the development of an accounting information system: investigating the efficacy of group discussion," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 597-618, October.
- P. Bentler & David Weeks, 1980. "Linear structural equations with latent variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 289-308, September.
- P. Bentler, 1986. "Structural modeling and psychometrika: An historical perspective on growth and achievements," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 35-51, March.
- Eldad Davidov & Felix Depner, 2011. "Testing for measurement equivalence of human values across online and paper-and-pencil surveys," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 375-390, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.