The weighted varimax rotation and the promax rotation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 40 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Chester Harris & Henry Kaiser, 1964. "Oblique factor analytic solutions by orthogonal transformations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 347-362, December.
- Robert Jennrich, 2006. "Rotation to Simple Loadings Using Component Loss Functions: The Oblique Case," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 173-191, March.
- P. Bentler, 1977. "Factor simplicity index and transformations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 277-295, June.
- Urbano Lorenzo-Seva, 2003. "A factor simplicity index," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 49-60, March.
- Urbano Lorenzo-Seva, 2000. "The weighted oblimin rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 301-318, September.
- Longoni, Annachiara & Golini, Ruggero & Cagliano, Raffaella, 2014. "The role of New Forms of Work Organization in developing sustainability strategies in operations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PA), pages 147-160.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.