A comparative evaluation of several prominent methods of oblique factor transformation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 36 (1971)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- H. Rimoldi, 1948. "Study of some factors related to intelligence," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 27-46, March.
- Chester Harris & Henry Kaiser, 1964. "Oblique factor analytic solutions by orthogonal transformations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 347-362, December.
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Shigeo Kashiwagi, 1965. "Geometric vector orthogonal rotation method in multiple-factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 515-530, December.
- John Carroll, 1953. "An analytical solution for approximating simple structure in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 23-38, March.
- Melany Baehr, 1963. "A comparison of graphic and analytic solutions for both oblique and orthogonal simple structures for factors of employee morale," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 199-209, June.
- Peter Schönemann, 1966. "Varisim: A new machine method for orthogonal rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 235-248, June.
- Henk Kiers & Jos Berge, 1994. "The Harris-Kaiser independent cluster rotation as a method for rotation to simple component weights," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 81-90, March.
- Hildebrandt, Lutz & Klapper, Daniel, 1997. "Möglichkeiten und Ansätze der Analyse dreimodaler Daten für die Marktforschung," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,90, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Jeffrey Katz & F. Rohlf, 1974. "Functionplane—A new approach to simple structure rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 37-51, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.