Oblique factor analytic solutions by orthogonal transformations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 29 (1964)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henk Kiers & Jos Berge, 1994. "The Harris-Kaiser independent cluster rotation as a method for rotation to simple component weights," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 81-90, March.
- Edward Cureton & Stanley Mulaik, 1975. "The weighted varimax rotation and the promax rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 183-195, June.
- Henry Kaiser, 1970. "A second generation little jiffy," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 401-415, December.
- A. Hakstian & Robert Abell, 1974. "A further comparison of oblique factor transformation methods," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 429-444, December.
- Jeroen Klomp & Jakob Haan, 2010. "Measuring Health: A Multivariate Approach," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 433-457, May.
- Chester Harris, 1967. "On factors and factor scores," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 363-379, December.
- Urbano Lorenzo-Seva, 2000. "The weighted oblimin rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 301-318, September.
- Klapper, Daniel & Cooper, Lee G. & Hildebrandt, Lutz, 1999. "The congruence of theoretical and empirical patterns of inter-store price competition," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,44, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Henk Kiers, 1997. "Three-mode orthomax rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(4), pages 579-598, December.
- P. Bentler, 1977. "Factor simplicity index and transformations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 277-295, June.
- Jos Berge, 1995. "Suppressing permutations or rigid planar rotations: A remedy against nonoptimal varimax rotations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 437-446, September.
- Olgierd Porebski, 1968. "A semi-orthogonal dependent factor solution," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 451-468, December.
- A. Ralph Hakstian, 1971. "A comparative evaluation of several prominent methods of oblique factor transformation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 175-193, June.
- Glen Evans, 1970. "The analysis of categorizing behavior," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 367-392, September.
- Robert MacCallum, 1983. "A comparison of factor analysis programs in SPSS, BMDP, and SAS," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 223-231, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.