A comparison of factor analysis programs in SPSS, BMDP, and SAS
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 48 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ledyard Tucker, 1971. "Relations of factor score estimates to their use," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 427-436, December.
- Chester Harris & Henry Kaiser, 1964. "Oblique factor analytic solutions by orthogonal transformations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 347-362, December.
- J.S. Armstrong, 2005. "Derivation of Theory by Means of Factor Analysis or Tom Swift and His Electric Factor Analysis Machine," General Economics and Teaching 0502004, EconWPA.
- Henry Kaiser, 1970. "A second generation little jiffy," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 401-415, December.
- Richard Montanelli & Lloyd Humphreys, 1976. "Latent roots of random data correlation matrices with squared multiple correlations on the diagonal: A monte carlo study," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 341-348, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.