Evaluation of factor analytic research procedures by means of simulated correlation matrices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 34 (1969)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Linn, 1968. "A monte carlo approach to the number of factors problem," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 37-71, March.
- Louis Guttman, 1953. "Image theory for the structure of quantitative variates," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 277-296, December.
- Chester Harris, 1962. "Some rao-guttman relationships," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 247-263, September.
- Henry Kaiser, 1970. "A second generation little jiffy," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 401-415, December.
- Ronald Gunderson & Pin Ng, 2006. "Summarizing the Effect of a Wide Array of Amenity Measures into Simple Components," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 79(2), pages 313-335, November.
- Hirschberger, Markus & Qi, Yue & Steuer, Ralph E., 2007. "Randomly generating portfolio-selection covariance matrices with specified distributional characteristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1610-1625, March.
- William Strout, 1990. "A new item response theory modeling approach with applications to unidimensionality assessment and ability estimation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 293-325, June.
- Carl Finkbeiner, 1979. "Estimation for the multiple factor model when data are missing," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 409-420, December.
- Foss, Tron & Jöreskog, Karl G. & Olsson, Ulf H., 2011. "Testing structural equation models: The effect of kurtosis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 2263-2275, July.
- Joan McMahon & Robert Harvey, 2007. "Psychometric Properties of the Reidenbachâ€“Robin Multidimensional Ethics Scale," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 27-39, April.
- James Laughlin, 1979. "A bayesian alternative to least squares and equal weighting coefficients in regression," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 271-288, September.
- Garland, Ann F. & Saltzman, Marla D. & Aarons, Gregory A., 2000. "Adolescent satisfaction with mental health services: development of a multidimensional scale," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 165-175, May.
- Urbano Lorenzo-Seva, 2003. "A factor simplicity index," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 49-60, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.