A comparison of factor analytic techniques
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 33 (1968)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C. Rao, 1955. "Estimation and tests of significance in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 93-111, June.
- Quinn McNemar, 1941. "On the sampling errors of factor loadings," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 141-152, June.
- Louis Guttman, 1940. "Multiple rectilinear prediction and the resolution into components," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 75-99, June.
- Harry Harman & Yoichiro Fukuda, 1966. "Resolution of the heywood case in the minres solution," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 563-571, December.
- Chester Harris, 1962. "Some rao-guttman relationships," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 247-263, September.
- Frederic Lord, 1956. "A study of speed factors in tests and academic grades," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 31-50, March.
- Carl Finkbeiner, 1979. "Estimation for the multiple factor model when data are missing," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 409-420, December.
- Ronald Gunderson & Pin Ng, 2006. "Summarizing the Effect of a Wide Array of Amenity Measures into Simple Components," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 79(2), pages 313-335, November.
- Wim Krijnen & Theo Dijkstra & Richard Gill, 1998. "Conditions for factor (in)determinacy in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 63(4), pages 359-367, December.
- Michael Browne, 1969. "Fitting the factor analysis model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 375-394, September.
- Wim Krijnen, 2002. "On the construction of all factors of the model for factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 161-172, March.
- Wim Krijnen, 2006. "Necessary Conditions for Mean Square Convergence of the Best Linear Factor Predictor," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 593-599, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.