A comparison of factor analytic techniques
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 33 (1968)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chester Harris, 1962. "Some rao-guttman relationships," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 247-263, September.
- Louis Guttman, 1940. "Multiple rectilinear prediction and the resolution into components," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 75-99, June.
- Quinn McNemar, 1941. "On the sampling errors of factor loadings," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 141-152, June.
- Frederic Lord, 1956. "A study of speed factors in tests and academic grades," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 31-50, March.
- C. Rao, 1955. "Estimation and tests of significance in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 93-111, June.
- Harry Harman & Yoichiro Fukuda, 1966. "Resolution of the heywood case in the minres solution," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 563-571, December.
- Wim Krijnen & Theo Dijkstra & Richard Gill, 1998. "Conditions for factor (in)determinacy in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 63(4), pages 359-367, December.
- Michael Browne, 1969. "Fitting the factor analysis model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 375-394, September.
- Wim Krijnen, 2002. "On the construction of all factors of the model for factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 161-172, March.
- Ronald Gunderson & Pin Ng, 2006. "Summarizing the Effect of a Wide Array of Amenity Measures into Simple Components," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 79(2), pages 313-335, November.
- Wim Krijnen, 2006. "Necessary Conditions for Mean Square Convergence of the Best Linear Factor Predictor," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 593-599, September.
- Carl Finkbeiner, 1979. "Estimation for the multiple factor model when data are missing," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 409-420, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.