Image theory for the structure of quantitative variates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 18 (1953)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Louis Guttman & Jozef Cohen, 1943. "Multiple rectilinear prediction and the resolution into components: II," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 169-183, September.
- Michael Browne & Walter Kristof, 1969. "On the oblique rotation of a factor matrix to a specified pattern," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 237-248, June.
- Olgierd Porebski, 1968. "A semi-orthogonal dependent factor solution," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 451-468, December.
- P. Bentler, 1969. "Some extensions of image analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 77-83, March.
- K. Jöreskog, 1969. "Efficient estimation in image factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 51-75, March.
- Roderick McDonald, 1970. "Three common factor models for groups of variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 111-128, March.
- P. Bentler, 1986. "Structural modeling and psychometrika: An historical perspective on growth and achievements," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 35-51, March.
- Ledyard Tucker & Raymond Koopman & Robert Linn, 1969. "Evaluation of factor analytic research procedures by means of simulated correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 421-459, December.
- Henry Kaiser, 1970. "A second generation little jiffy," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 401-415, December.
- Stanley Mulaik & Roderick McDonald, 1978. "The effect of additional variables on factor indeterminacy in models with a single common factor," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 177-192, June.
- Henry Kaiser, 1976. "Image and anti-image covariance matrices from a correlation matrix that may be singular," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 295-300, September.
- Alfred Hunter, 1972. "Factorial ecology: A critique and some suggestions," Demography, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 107-117, February.
- Louis Guttman, 1957. "Simple proofs of relations between the communality problem and multiple correlation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 147-157, June.
- Edward Meyer & Henry Kaiser & Barbara Cerny & Bert Green, 1977. "MSA for a special spearman matrix," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 153-156, March.
- Wiesmann, Doris, 2006. "A global hunger index: measurement concept, ranking of countries, and trends," FCND discussion papers 212, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- William Meredith & Roger Millsap, 1985. "On component analyses," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 495-507, December.
- Louis Guttman, 1956. "“Best possible” systematic estimates of communalities," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 273-285, September.
- Roderick McDonald, 1968. "A unified treatment of the weighting problem," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 351-381, September.
- Roger Millsap & William Meredith, 1988. "Component analysis in cross-sectional and longitudinal data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 123-134, March.
- Haruo Yanai & Bishwa Mukherjee, 1987. "A generalized method of image analysis from an intercorrelation matrix which may be singular," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 555-564, December.
- Roderick McDonald, 1986. "Describing the elephant: Structure and function in multivariate data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 513-534, December.
- Peter Findeisen, 1979. "Convergence theory for partial images and revision of the definition of total images," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 315-328, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.