Local linear M-estimation for spatial processes in fixed-design models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 71 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hall, Peter & Hart, Jeffrey D., 1990. "Nonparametric regression with long-range dependence," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 339-351, December.
- Peng, Liang & Yao, Qiwei, 2004. "Nonparametric regression under dependent errors with infinite variance," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Cai, Zongwu & Ould-Saïd, Elias, 2003. "Local M-estimator for nonparametric time series," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 433-449, December.
- Pham, Tuan D. & Tran, Lanh T., 1985. "Some mixing properties of time series models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 297-303, April.
- Marc Hallin & Zudi Lu & Lanh T. Tran, 2001. "Density estimation for spatial linear processes," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2109, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hallin, Marc & Lu, Zudi & Tran, Lanh T., 2004.
"Kernel density estimation for spatial processes: the L1 theory,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 61-75, January.
- Marc Hallin & Zudi Lu & Lanh T. Tran, 2004. "Kernel density estimation for spatial processes: the L1 theory," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2127, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Liang Peng & Qiwei Yao, 2004. "Nonparametric regression under dependent errors with infinite variance," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 73-86, March.
- Tran, Lanh Tat, 1990. "Kernel density estimation on random fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 37-53, July.
- Lee, Y. K. & Choi, H. & Park, B. U. & Yu, K. S., 2004. "Local likelihood density estimation on random fields," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 347-357, July.
- Marc Hallin & Zudi Lu & Lanh T. Tran, 2004. "Local linear spatial regression," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2131, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lu, Zudi & Chen, Xing, 2004. "Spatial kernel regression estimation: weak consistency," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 125-136, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.