Local linear spatial regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/2131.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Annals of Statistics (2004) v.32,p.2469-2500
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jenish, Nazgul, 2012. "Nonparametric spatial regression under near-epoch dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 224-239.
- Jia Chen & Li-Xin Zhang, 2010. "Local linear M-estimation for spatial processes in fixed-design models," Metrika, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 319-340, May.
- Mohamed El Machkouri, 2011. "Asymptotic normality of the Parzen–Rosenblatt density estimator for strongly mixing random fields," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 73-84, February.
- Chen Jia & Zhang Lixin & Li Degui, 2008. "Spatial local M-estimation under association," Metrika, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 11-29, January.
- Frédérick Demers & David Dupuis, 2005. "Forecasting Canadian GDP: Region-Specific versus Countrywide Information," Working Papers 05-31, Bank of Canada.
- Gérard Biau & Benoît Cadre, 2004. "Nonparametric Spatial Prediction," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 327-349, October.
- Gao, Jiti & Lu, Zudi & Tjostheim, Dag, 2003.
"Estimation in semiparametric spatial regression,"
11979, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2005.
- Gao, Jiti & Lu, Zudi & Tjøstheim, Dag, 2008. "Moment inequalities for spatial processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(6), pages 687-697, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.