Prediction of k-records from a general class of distributions under balanced type loss functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 70 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zellner, A., 1992. "Bayesian and Non-Bayesian Estimation using Balanced Loss Functions," Papers 92-20, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Klimczak, Monika & Rychlik, Tomasz, 2004. "Maximum variance of Kth records," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 421-430, October.
- Klimczak, Monika, 2006. "Prediction of kth records," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 117-127, January.
- Jafari Jozani, Mohammad & Marchand, Éric & Parsian, Ahmad, 2006. "On estimation with weighted balanced-type loss function," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(8), pages 773-780, April.
- Jafar Ahmadi & M. Doostparast, 2006. "Bayesian estimation and prediction for some life distributions based on record values," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 373-392, June.
- Danielak, Katarzyna & Raqab, Mohammad Z., 2004. "Sharp bounds on expectations of kth record spacings from restricted families," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 175-187, August.
- Ahmadi, Jafar & MirMostafaee, S.M.T.K. & Balakrishnan, N., 2010. "Nonparametric prediction intervals for future record intervals based on order statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(21-22), pages 1663-1672, November.
- Elham Basiri & Jafar Ahmadi, 2013. "Nonparametric prediction intervals for progressive Type-II censored order statistics based on $$k$$ k -records," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(6), pages 2825-2848, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.