Estimation of the exponential mean time to failure under a weighted balanced loss function
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Papers.
Volume (Year): 49 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zellner, A., 1992. "Bayesian and Non-Bayesian Estimation using Balanced Loss Functions," Papers 92-20, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Ahmad Parsian, 1990. "On the admissibility of an estimator of a normal mean vector under a linex loss function," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 657-669, December.
- N. Farsipour & A. Asgharzadeh, 2004. "Estimation of a normal mean relative to balanced loss functions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 279-286, April.
- Dey, Dipak K. & Ghosh, Malay & Strawderman, William E., 1999. "On estimation with balanced loss functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 97-101, November.
- Chung Younshik & Kim Chansoo & Song Seongho, 1998. "Linear Estimators Of A Poisson Mean Under Balanced Loss Functions," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 16(3), pages 245-258, March.
- Yang Ming-Chung, 1992. "Ridge Estimation Of Independent Poisson Means Under Entropy Loss," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1-2), pages 1-24, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.