Bayesian and Non-Bayesian Estimation using Balanced Loss Functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by California Irvine - School of Social Sciences in its series Papers with number 92-20.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA IRVINE, SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, IRVINECALIFORNIA 91717 U.S.A.
economic models ; econometrics ; efficiency;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Payandeh Najafabadi, Amir T., 2010.
"A new approach to the credibility formula,"
21587, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 0020.
- Jafar Ahmadi & Mohammad Jafari Jozani & Éric Marchand & Ahmad Parsian, 2009. "Prediction of k-records from a general class of distributions under balanced type loss functions," Metrika, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 19-33, June.
- George Judge & Marco Van_Akkeren, 2000.
"Generalized Moment Based Estimation and Inference,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0073, Econometric Society.
- Kajal Lahiri & Chuanming Gao, 2001.
"A Comparison of Some Recent Bayesian and Classical Procedures for Simultaneous Equation Models with Weak Instruments,"
01-15, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Chuanming Gao & Kajal Lahiri, 2000. "A Comparison of Some Recent Bayesian and Classical Procedures for Simultaneous Equation Models with Weak Instruments," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0230, Econometric Society.
- G. Datta & M. Ghosh & R. Steorts & J. Maples, 2011. "Bayesian benchmarking with applications to small area estimation," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 574-588, November.
- A. Asgharzadeh & N. Sanjari Farsipour, 2008. "Estimation of the exponential mean time to failure under a weighted balanced loss function," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 121-131, March.
- N. Farsipour & A. Asgharzadeh, 2004. "Estimation of a normal mean relative to balanced loss functions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 279-286, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.