Bayesian benchmarking with applications to small area estimation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal TEST.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120411
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- 62F - - - - - -
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gauri Sankar Datta & J. N. K. Rao & David Daniel Smith, 2005. "On measuring the variability of small area estimators under a basic area level model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 183-196, March.
- Zellner, A., 1992. "Bayesian and Non-Bayesian Estimation using Balanced Loss Functions," Papers 92-20, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1988. "Bayesian analysis in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 27-50, January.
- Pfeffermann, Danny & Barnard, Charles H, 1991. "Some New Estimators for Small-Area Means with Application to the Assessment of Farmland Values," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(1), pages 73-84, January.
- Malay Ghosh & Rebecca Steorts, 2013. "Two-stage benchmarking as applied to small area estimation," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 670-687, November.
- Tatsuya Kubokawa & Mana Hasukawa & Kunihiko Takahashi, 2012. "On Measuring Uncertainty of Benchmarked Predictors with Application to Disease Risk Estimatee," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-861, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kubokawa, Tatsuya, 2013. "Constrained empirical Bayes estimator and its uncertainty in normal linear mixed models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 377-392.
- Malay Ghosh & Tatsuya Kubokawa & Yuki Kawakubo, 2014. "Benchmarked Empirical Bayes Methods in Multiplicative Area-level Models with Risk Evaluation," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-918, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tatsuya Kubokawa & William E. Strawderman, 2011. "Admissibility and Minimaxity of Benchmarked Shrinkage Estimators," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-809, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tatsuya Kubokawa, 2012. "Mixed Effects Prediction under Benchmarking and Applications to Small Area Estimation," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-832, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.