Shifts in attitudes and labor market discrimination: Swedish experiences after 9-11
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Altonji, Joseph G. & Blank, Rebecca M., 1999.
"Race and gender in the labor market,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,
in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 48, pages 3143-3259
- Sami H. Miaari & Asaf Zussman & Noam Zussman, 2010.
"Ethnic Conflict and Job Separations,"
HiCN Working Papers
76, Households in Conflict Network.
- Thomas Cornelißen & Uwe Jirjahn, 2010.
"September 11th and the Earnings of Muslims in Germany: The Moderating Role of Education and Firm Size,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
278, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Cornelissen, Thomas & Jirjahn, Uwe, 2012. "September 11th and the earnings of Muslims in Germany—The moderating role of education and firm size," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 490-504.
- Thomas Cornelissen & Uwe Jirjahn, 2010. "September 11th and the Earnings of Muslims in Germany - The Moderating Role of Education and Firm Size," Research Papers in Economics 2010-02, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Nils Braakmann, 2007. "Islamistic Terror, the War on Iraq and the Job Prospects of Arab Men in Britain: Does a Country’s Direct Involvement Matter?," Working Paper Series in Economics 70, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Gautier, Pieter A. & Siegmann, Arjen & Van Vuuren, Aico, 2009. "Terrorism and attitudes towards minorities: The effect of the Theo van Gogh murder on house prices in Amsterdam," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 113-126, March.
- Dustmann, Christian & Fabbri, Francesca & Preston, Ian, 2010.
"Racial Harassment, Ethnic Concentration and Economic Conditions,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4885, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Dustmann & Francesca Fabbri & Ian Preston, 2011. "Racial Harassment, Ethnic Concentration, and Economic Conditions," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 113(3), pages 689-711, 09.
- Christian Dustmann & Ian Preston & Francesca Fabbri, 2004. "Racial Harassment, Ethnic Concentration and Economic Conditions," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0405, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Schüller, Simone, 2012.
"The Effects of 9/11 on Attitudes Toward Immigration and the Moderating Role of Education,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7052, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simone Schüller, 2013. "The Effects of 9/11 on Attitudes toward Immigration and the Moderating Role of Education," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 534, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hedberg, Charlotta, 2009. "Intersections of Immigrant status and Gender in the Swedish Entrepreneurial Landscape," SULCIS Working Papers 2009:8, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- NilS Braakmann, 2007. "The impact of September 11th, 2001 on the job prospects of foreigners with Arab background - Evidence from German labor market data," Working Paper Series in Economics 37, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Johnston, David W. & Lordan, Grace, 2012. "Discrimination makes me sick! An examination of the discrimination–health relationship," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 99-111.
- Goel, Deepti, 2009. "Perceptions and Labor Market Outcomes of Immigrants in Australia after 9/11," IZA Discussion Papers 4356, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlsson, Magnus & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2011. "Employer Attitudes, the Marginal Employer and the Ethnic Wage Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 6227, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.