note: The nucleolus is not aggregate-monotonic on the domain of convex games
AbstractWe show that the nucleolus is not aggregate-monotonic on the domain of convex games, and that this lack of monotonicity holds even if there are as few as four agents.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 29 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Note: Received May 1999/Revised version December 1999
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro Calleja & Carles Rafels & Stef Tijs, 2006. "The Aggregate-Monotonic Core," Working Papers 280, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Lars Ehlers & Bettina Klaus, 2004.
"Resource-monotonicity for house allocation problems,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 545-560, 08.
- Lars Ehlers & Bettina Klaus, 2003. "Resource-Monotonicity for House Allocation Problems," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 566.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- EHLERS, Lars & KLAUS, Bettina, 2003. "Resource-Monotonicity for House Allocation Problems," Cahiers de recherche 2003-14, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- EHLERS, Lars & KLAUS, Bettina, 2003. "Resource-Monotonicity for House Allocation Problems," Cahiers de recherche 12-2003, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Josep Maria Izquierdo Aznar & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2002. "Coalitionally Monotonic Set-solutions for Cooperative TU Games," Working Papers in Economics 75, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Pedro Calleja & Carles Rafels & Stef Tijs, 2010. "Aggregate monotonic stable single-valued solutions for cooperative games," Working Papers in Economics 237, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- J. Arin & V. Feltkamp, 2005. "Monotonicity properties of the nucleolus on the domain of veto balanced games," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 331-341, December.
- Yair Tauman & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2009.
"On (Non-) Monotonicity of Cooperative Solutions,"
13, Kyiv School of Economics, revised Oct 2009.
- Yanovskaya, E. & Brânzei, R. & Tijs, S.H., 2008. "Monotonicity Problems of Interval Solutions and the Dutta-Ray Solution for Convex Interval Games," Discussion Paper 2008-102, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2010. "Monotonicity of social welfare optima," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 392-402, November.
- Hans Keiding, 2011. "Maximizing selections from the core of a cooperative game," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 107-118, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.